When your pups are eating too fast, you find ways to slow them down as you know it is best for them. What better and more enjoyable way to do this than by getting a fun feeder by Outward Hound.
The Outward Hound Fun Feeder Slo Bowl
The Outward Hound Fun Feeder Slo Bowl is a slow feeding dog bowl that does not just slow down our dog’s fast eating habits. These slo bowls also stimulate our furry companions mentally as they find ways to reach their food.
These bowls are made for dogs to eat slowly during mealtime while helping them to stay fit and healthy.
When our dogs eat too fast, they become prone to bloating regurgitation and canine obesity, which would result in stomach issues.
They may also choke on their foods, vomit, and experience indigestion. They tend to gulp a lot of air, which causes them to pass gas a lot.
But with this fun feeder dog bowl from Outward Hound, all these worries are put to naught.
The Outward Hound Fun Feeder Slo Bowls come in three different sizes:
The Small/Tiny Fun Feeders hold only up to 3/4 cups of dry dog food.
The Outward Hound fun feeder mini or medium dog bowls hold up to two cups of dry dog kibbles.
And the large or regular slow feeder bowls can accommodate up to 4 cups of dry dog food.
Pros and Cons of Using this Outward Hound Fun Feeder Slo Bowl
This fun feeder works as a slow feeder dog bowl for our furry companions. Hence, your dogs get to have fun and, at the same time, enjoy the benefits of slow-feeding dog bowls.
- This BPA-free, PVC-free, and phthalate-free dog feeder bowl from Outward Hound is completely food-safe for our pets. The bowls are made of plastic.
- Available in three different sizes, various colors, and five maze styles, these Outward Hound fun feeders all work as mentally stimulating mazes.
- These slo bowls are perfect for any diet diversity: wet food, dry food, a mix of both, raw food diets, and even treats. Whatever diet preferences your dog may have, these bowls work to slow them from eating too fast.
- Featuring meal lengthening ridges and portion control, these Outward Hound Fun Feeder Dog Bowls engage your dog to spend more on eating time to prevent bloating, regurgitation, and canine obesity, as well as indigestion.
- These fun feeder slo bowls support proper digestion for healthier pups.
- Keep pups engaged with mental gymnastics with these mazes fun feeders’ challenging designs. Challenge and engage your dog during mealtimes with these fun feeder slo bowls.
- Top rack dishwasher-safe, these slow feeding dog food bowls are easy to clean.
- This dog bowl has a non-slip base and non-skid bottom rim to keep food safe from being tipped over.
- Some colors and designs are not available in an extra small size.
- The way the patterns were styled on some designs does not work for flat-faced or brachycephalic breeds.
Why use this Fun Feeder Dog Bowls
Using fun feeding dog bowls provide benefits for you and your dog.
With this outward hound fun feeder interactive dog bowl, food is compartmentalized to prevent your dog from gobbling it all up so fast. The portion control, non-skid, and non-slip base provide convenience for your dog during mealtime while helping him stay on top of health.
Maze dog bowls develop your dogs’ foraging skills and survival instincts. Challenge and engage your dog during mealtime to a mental exercise with this dog bowl.
Slow feeder dog bowls prevent choking, vomiting, and aerophagia or bloating in dogs. The fun feeder slo bowls limit upset stomach and indigestion. This dog food bowl stops overeating and canine obesity.
Absent all these health concerns, you feel assured that your dogs enjoy their eating time.
With a rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars on Amazon.com and almost 40,000 dog bowls sold, you are assured that dog owners are loving this dog food bowl.