Dogs love the outdoors. That’s a given! When you bring your dogs to the beach or a pool, they will enjoy it when you have water toys ready for them, too.
AT A GLANCE (SEE ON AMAZON):
Keep them cool with Dog Water Toys
Hot summer days give us a reason to go out. Of course, nothing beats the summer heat than taking a pool dip or spending a day at the beach. And when it’s time for us to go, surely our furry friends tag along.
What better way to enjoy summer than having fun and bonding with your pup. And one way of doing that is by playing at the pool and enjoying a dip, rather than leaving your pup alone at home.
Combining dog swimming to take off summer heat and playful activities is more fun now with these floating dog toys.
Top 10 Water Toys for your Dogs
These 10 best dog water toys are sure to get your pups excited to plunge in the pool or the sea.
We have round off a list of our favorite water toys here for your pups.
- DOG WATER FETCH TOY: This colorful bumper chew toy is designed with lightweight memory foam for fetching fun at the pool, beach or lake. The bumper rope toy is knotted for a secure grip
- SOFT & DURABLE: The Chuckit water dog toy is made of nylon, rubber, and EVA foam that's soft on dog's gums and teeth. The fetch toy also withstands aggressive chewing. Easy to clean, just rinse off
- WATER-FRIENDLY DOG TOY: For pups who adore swimming and splashing around, Outward Hound's Floatiez are an ideal dog toy! Brightly colored and buoyant, these dog toys will keep the fun going without falling flat.
- QUICK DRYING & BUOYANT MATERIAL: Made from quick drying fabric, tennis ball, and noodle foam materials these delightful toys are designed to be convenient while on-the-go and excellent for training your dog how to swim.
- Water Fetch Balls: Amphibious Fetch Balls are unsinkable and float high on water, the perfect summertime dog fetch toy Made from lightweight, durable materials these balls won't pop when your dog fetches them
- Make Fetch Happen: Great for water loving dogs, our Amphibious Fetch Balls feature bright colors that make them easy to find in water and on land Compatible with medium sized Chuckit Launchers
- 2 Pack: The package contains two water bouncing balls, fit for you and your dog to play together.
- Size: Each ball measures 2.36 inches / 6 cm in diameter, which make it easy to throw and fetch, available for dogs and people.
- Material: This water bouncing is made of TRP soft glue, which is soft and durable, so it does not hurt your dog's teeth.
- Fun Characters - Dogs will have hours of fun fetching and swimming after 4 adorable sea creatures such as the duck, shark, turtle, and walrus.
- Outdoor Play - Light enough to float on water yet durable for long fetch sessions, these are the perfect toys for playing outside with your pup.
- Size: The size of this dog squeaky toy is very suitable for small and medium dog playing. And it can float on the water surface as well.
- 2 in 1 to your pets: On the head, there is a squeaky ball. Just gently press on the toy's head, the toy will make sounds, which could effectively attach the dog's attention.
Retrieval Dog Pool Toys
- Water Retriever Training: The KONG Classic shape with rope is a water retrieval toy that supports fun and exercise both in and out of the water
- Floats Easily: The KONG Aqua is strategically designed with a foam core so that it floats in water Its bright neon color makes it easy to find
- Length 10.5" *2", with a rope for easy tug games, suitable for large and Extra large dogs. Puppies may think the bumper is too big to bite. The toy is made of non-toxic and environmentally friendly materials, will not harm the health of pets and can...
- FUN SUMMER FLOAT toy : Great dog toy for water playing, best for beach interactive games. The light weight design makes every pet parent throw easily and effortless, meanwhile floating on the water is perfect for beach diving, fetching, swimming...
- WARM NOTICE : This dog toy is high quality material, sturdy and durable, but it is not suitable as a chewer toy for dogs. After the game, please do not let your dog keep the toy, it makes your pet keeps a feeling of freshness , and the toy can be...
- PADDLE PAWS DOG RAFT: Designed especially for small to medium dogs so your furry friend can cool off with you in the water
- REINFORCED FABRIC COVERING: Reinforced paw-and-claw-friendly fabric covering and puncture-resistant construction offer long-lasting durability so your pup can float with you all summer long
- ✔RIPSTOP & DURABLE FABRIC—High grade polyester oxford & nylon fabric, mesh fabric, pearl cotton foam. The oxford nylon fabric is ripstop, and the mesh fiber allow for quick drying and proper drainage.
- ✔SIZE CHOOSE & NOTICE—Available in 3 sizes, ranges from S to L. Please kindly refer the HOW TO MEASURE & SIZE CHART illustration in the product pictures to get a right size for your beloved dog.
Benefits of Water Toys for Dogs
Not all pets are born equal. Some enjoy staying indoors while others simply love the outdoors. When you have an extrovert pet who loves the outdoors, most likely he loves water too!
These dog toys come in a variety of styles, shapes, and sizes for small to medium dogs and even for much larger breeds. These variations appeal to every dog’s personality.
Play fetch with these dog toys that are mostly made of non-toxic rubber that stay afloat in water. Hence, they are great dog chews too, even, at home. Other toys are made of a durable material that floats upright in the pool. Most of the materials used are eco-friendly. Others are dishwasher-safe, giving both you and your pup an easy life while having fun.
Just for Fun!
For outdoor-loving dogs, a great way to exercise him and engage his senses is to play with these dog toys. Elevate his game with these dog toys as he enjoys a day with everyone else in the water.
Some dog owners experience a hard time getting their dogs in the water. Inasmuch as pet parents want to enjoy bonding time with their furry companions, some dogs are not just fond of getting wet. When this is the case, a game of fetch in a dog pool or dog beach might be the answer. Keep a game of fetching fun with a water toy for your furry friend.
Great Exercise Tools
What better way for your pups to get their exercises on hot days than by swimming. Even for humans, a swim is a great exercise that relieves stress and keeps the heart rate up. It helps in cardiovascular fitness and builds muscle strength and endurance.
It applies the same way with our furry companions. As nearly all of their muscles are utilized, a swim is a great body workout for them.
Perfect Training Accessories
For your pet who can’t get enough of the wet thrill, these pet toys enhance the swimming experience. Playing fetch in the water is a fun activity that trains your dog while he still gets to enjoy his splash time.
Bringing your furry friends to dog beaches encourages them to interact with other pups. This helps develop socialization skills.
Keep Cool and Splash Away!
Whoever said you can only treat your dogs on special occasions? During the hot days, probably the best gift you can give your furry companions is floating dog toys. They are great motivational tools to entice him to bond with you and keep up with his exercises too!
With these choices we have provided here, we are sure your pup would have the best summer days. Grab one of these toys for your pet and beat the summer heat with a wound of water game or two.
Of course, do not forget to keep your dogs hydrated and cool on a hot day with plenty of fresh water while loving the summer fun.
Keep cool and splash away!