While there are many products that target fleas and ticks on dogs, another effective solution is using the best flea sprays for your dogs.
The best flea spray for dogs does not only target instant relief from flea and tick bites. It also eventually helps prevent flea infestation.
AT A GLANCE (SEE ON AMAZON):
- Best Overall: Vet's Best Flea and Tick Home Spray
- Runner Up: Adams Flea & Tick Home Spray
- Also Great: mdxconcepts Organic Flea and Tick Control Spray
- Also Great: TropiClean Natural Flea & Tick Home Spray For Dogs
- Also Great: Natural Chemistry Natural Flea and Tick Spray for Dogs
Flea Spray That Works Best For Your Dogs
What is the best flea spray for dogs? That is the question!
In our blogpost here, our pet experts have researched and compiled this list of the top 5 best flea sprays to give your pets that relief from flea bites that they so deserve.
- TOTAL HOME & DOG DEFENSE: Applies easily on surfaces, indoors including dog bedding, crates, furniture, blankets, upholstery, carpets, and more. Also gentle enough to be applied directly on dogs and puppies 12 weeks or older.
- GENTLE PROTECTION: Vet's Best Flea & Tick Home Spray uses plant-based ingredients to kill fleas, flea eggs, and ticks on contact.
- PROVEN EFFECTIVE - Kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, bed bugs, ticks, cockroaches, ants*, spiders, mosquitoes, and many other labeled insects (*except carpenter, harvester, pharaoh, and fire ants) on contact
- KILLS FAST - Begins killing fleas in as little as 5 minutes
- DUAL ACTION - Kills over 30 insects and prevents new infestations
- Indoor Pest Treatment — Guaranteed to kill fleas and ticks by contact, this powerful solution can be applied directly to carpet, furniture, and bedding. Helps effectively repel fleas for up to two weeks.
- Natural* Pest Control — Essential oils help effectively kill and repel fleas, ticks, larva, and eggs.
In addition to any of these, here are some ways to help get rid of fleas!
During the summertime, fleas are prominent, and flea infestation happens.
When your dog loves the outdoors, it is not far from impossible that he would get fleas from his surroundings soon. Hence, it is always best to be prepared with flea control products like flea sprays, flea shampoos, and flea powder.
If you are without these products, there are still home remedies for you to take on the battle against a flea attack.