While there are many products that target fleas and ticks on dogs, another effective solution is using the best flea sprays for your dogs.
The best flea spray for dogs does not only target instant relief from flea and tick bites. It also eventually helps prevent flea infestation.
AT A GLANCE (SEE ON AMAZON):
- Best Overall: Vet's Best Flea and Tick Home Spray
- Runner Up: Adams Flea & Tick Home Spray
- Also Great: mdxconcepts Organic Flea and Tick Control Spray
- Also Great: TropiClean Natural Flea & Tick Home Spray For Dogs
- Also Great: Natural Chemistry Natural Flea and Tick Spray for Dogs
Flea Spray That Works Best For Your Dogs
What is the best flea spray for dogs? That is the question!
In our blogpost here, our pet experts have researched and compiled this list of the top 5 best flea sprays to give your pets that relief from flea bites that they so deserve.
- GENTLE PROTECTION: Vet's Best Flea & Tick Home Spray uses certified natural ingredients to kill fleas, flea eggs, and ticks on contact.
- PROVEN EFFECTIVE: Whether facing an active infestation or are applying for routine prevention, our spray is scientifically proven effective against pests but gentle enough to use around the whole family.
- PROVEN EFFECTIVE: Kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, bed bugs, ticks, cockroaches, ants*, spiders, mosquitoes, and many other labeled insects (*except carpenter, harvester, pharaoh and fire ants)
- LONG LASTING: Provides up to 7 months of flea protection and begins killing on contact
- QUICK RELIEF: Starts killing fleas in 5 minutes.
- TropiClean Natural Flea & Tick Home Spray is guaranteed to kill fleas and ticks by contact.
- This combination of natural essential oils helps to effectively kill fleas, ticks, larvae and eggs when applied on pillows, carpets, and bedding as well as repel.
- Made with cinnamon oil, cedar wood oil, clove oil
- Kills and repels fleas & ticks
- Effective on black flies and mosquitoes
- Residual effect for up to 7 days
In addition to any of these, here are some ways to help get rid of fleas!
During the summertime, fleas are prominent, and flea infestation happens.
When your dog loves the outdoors, it is not far from impossible that he would get fleas from his surroundings soon. Hence, it is always best to be prepared with flea control products like flea sprays, flea shampoos, and flea powder.
If you are without these products, there are still home remedies for you to take on the battle against a flea attack.